Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Beach Resort

So I'm finding that it is hard to find time to blog regularly. It's going to take me forever to get through our whole trip to Panama. So here's a quick post about our lodging while in Panama.

The hotel we stayed at was called the
Sheraton Bijao Beach Resort.


As the name suggests our hotel was right on the beach and it was beautiful. Here is the view we had from our balcony.


We couldn't believe how beautiful the pools were.  



And the beach was beautiful too!




Brian decided to get up early one morning and go for a run on the beach. He didn't realize that running on the beach barefoot is like running on sandpaper... literally. He ended up with huge blisters on his toes.  


Another painful event that could have been avoided was getting sunburned. If only we had put on more sunscreen. One night as Brian got out of the shower I heard "Tiff! Hurry! You got to see this!" I wasn't quite sure what he could show me in the bathroom that would be exciting. As I walked in I found the he had discovered that if he pressed on his sun burnt skin it briefly left white imprints. I guess we are both easily entertained because I took the following photos.



There's never a dull moment when Brian is around! :)

2 comments:

  1. That's funny.

    And it is beautiful there. It makes me want to go lounge around a big blue pool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll admit a few curse words flew through my head out of utter jealousy at those pool pictures. You guys are schwank-ay, staying in a Beach Resort and all. Looks way more lush than the barricaded accommodations we stayed in in Nicaragua.

    ReplyDelete