Thursday, March 17, 2011

Green

Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone!!


To honor St. Patrick's Day I thought I would talk a little about my favorite color... GREEN!!! Some of my favorite things in life are green! Here are a few examples:

Grass

I love grass and I'm so excited that spring is near so I can enjoy grass again!

Green Apples

To me green apples are delicious and I love them!

Forest

Most forests are gorgeous and full of green foliage. I love this picture below. If only I knew where this was.

My Green Neon

Though my Neon may not be the prettiest shade of green and it's taking on more a rust color these days, it has still been a really great car for me for almost 8 years. It is the only car I have ever owned and we have made many great memories together.


Passat

My newest favorite thing in my life that is green just happens to be a 2003 Volkswagon Passat. Though I'm sad to see my litte green Neon go I absolutely love my new Passat! I feel very spoiled driving such a nice car. Isn't it cute?!


So there you have it. Those are just a few of my favorite things that are green!! Is there anything green that you love?! Please share!

1 comment:

  1. I love green jolly ranchers!

    And I totally remember your Neon too, though vaguely. I'm sure I had many memories there too. If only my memory weren't slowly fading, or so it seems!

    ReplyDelete