Monday, September 13, 2010

Subway 2010

In the middle of July we took a trip down to Zion with a bunch of friends. We did two hikes while we were down there. The first one we went on was the Subway. It is 8 miles long and it's pretty much an all day hike. 90% of the hike is on a downgrade and it's absolutely gorgeous. The last 10% is what I call a "death march" straight up out of the canyon. But we won't focus on the last 10%. Here are some of the pictures we took.



Steph and me





This is why the hike is called the Subway.

This is the only good picture I could find with Brian in it. I now realize that he was the one taking most of the pictures.





I love this picture of Steph! I'm kind of jealous that I didn't get a shot like this too.

We found of little slide that was fun to go down!! Here's a video of me! I know... I look like a goof! But it was fun!


1 comment:

  1. Yay, I'm glad to be invited to your blog life, it looks like you guys had an awesome summer! And I like the goofy slide video, it's totally you!

    ReplyDelete